Bibliometrics (google scholar)
- M. Destephe, M. Brandao, T. Kishi, M. Zecca, K. Hashimoto, and A. Takanishi, "Walking in the uncanny valley: importance of the attractiveness on the acceptance of a robot as a working partner" Front. Psychol. 6:204. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00204 [2.8 Impact Factor] [Full text]
- Z. Lin, M. Uemura, M. Zecca, S. Sessa, H. Ishii, M. Tomikawa, M. Hashizume, and A. Takanishi, “Objective Skill Evaluation for Laparoscopic Training Based on Motion Analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 977–985, 2013. [2.15 Impact Factor] [PDF]
- G. Trovato, M. Zecca, T. Kishi, N. Endo, K. Hashimoto, and A. Takanishi, “Generation of Humanoid Robot’s Facial Expressions for Context-Aware Communication,” International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, vol. 10, no. 01, p. 1350013-1–1350013-23, 2013. [0.879 impact factor] [PDF]
- S. Sessa, M. Zecca, Z. Lin, L. Bartolomeo, H. Ishii, and A. Takanishi, “A Methodology for the Performance Evaluation of Inertial Measurement Units,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, pp. 1–15, 2012. [0.827 impact factor] [PDF]
- K. Kawamura, Y. Morita, J. Okamoto, K. Saito, S. Sessa, M. Zecca, A. Takahashi, S. Takasugi, and M. G. Fujie, “Gait Phase Detection using Foot Acceleration for Estimating Ground Reaction Force in Long Distance Gait Rehabilitation,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 828–837, 2012. [PDF]
- T. Chaminade, M. Zecca, S.J. Blakemore, A. Takanishi, C.D. Frith, S. Micera, P. Dario, G. Rizzolatti, V. Gallese, M. A. Umiltà, “Brain Response to a Humanoid Robot in Areas Implicated in the Perception of Human Emotional Gestures”, PLoS ONE 5(7), 2010. [4.09 impact factor] [PDF]
- M. Zecca, S. Sessa, Z. Lin, T. Sasaki, T. Suzuki, K. Itoh, H. Iseki, and A. Takanishi, “Development of an Ultra-Miniaturized Inertial Measurement Unit for Objective Skill Analysis and Assessment in Neurosurgery: preliminary results”, Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention 5761, MICCAI 2009, Part I, pp. 443-500, 2009. [PDF]
- M. Zecca, S. Micera, M.C. Carrozza, P. Dario, “On the control of multifunctional prosthetic hands by processing the electromyographic signal”, Critical Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, vol. 30, Issue(s) 04-06, pag. 419-416, 2002. [More than 300 citations: http://bit.ly/13aK4gF] [PDF]
Recent publication Awards
- (Best Student Paper award) S. Cosentino, Y. Sugita, M. Zecca, S. Sessa, Z. Lin, K. Petersen, H. Ishii, and A. Takanishi, “Music conductor gesture recognition by using inertial measurement system for human-robot musical interaction,” presented at the ROBIO 2012 - International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, Guangzhou, China, pp. 30-35, 2012.
- (Best paper award) X. Pu, H. Motohashi, T. Otani, K. Uryuu, M. Yahara, P. Kryczka, Z. Lin, K. Petersen, K. Hashimoto, S. Sessa, M. Zecca and A. Takanishi, “Development of WB-4 Wireless Miniaturized Inertial Measurement Unit - Measurement on Posture and Deformation on Foot of Humanoid Robot,” 13th SICE System Integration Division Annual Conference SI2012, 2012.
- (Best paper finalist award) S. Sessa, M. Zecca, Z. Lin, L. Bartolomeo, K. Itoh, H. Ishii, Y. Mukaeda, Y. Suzuki, and A. Takanishi, “Ultra-miniaturized WB-3 Inertial Measurement Unit performance evaluation of attitude estimation,” in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO 2010), pp. 998-1003, 2010.
- (Best paper finalist award) Z. Lin, M. Zecca S. Sessa, H. Ishii, A. Takanishi, “Ultra-Miniaturized Inertial Measurement Unit WB-3 for Jaw Movement Analysis during Free Chewing”, International Symposium on Robotics and Intelligent Sensors IRIS2010, Nagoya, Japan, March 2010
- (Best Paper Award) Y. Morita, J. Okamoto, K. Kawamura, M. Seki, S. Sessa, M. Zecca Z. Lin, H. Ishii, S. Takasugi, A. Takanishi, and M. G. Fujie, “Gait analysis system of presumption of method to estimate right and left separated ground reaction force using acceleration sensor,” presented at the WWLS (Welfare, Wellbeing, Life Support) 2010
- (Best Paper Award) Z. Lin, M. Zecca S. Sessa, T. Kusano, K. Itoh, and A. Takanishi,, Waseda Bioinstrumentation System WB-2R as a Wearable Tool for an Objective Analysis of Surgeon's Performance, in IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Machatronics AIM2009, Singapore, 2009, pp. 705-710.